Theatre & Film Music (instrumental)
About these compositions
These tracks are a small selection of music I’ve written for theatre, film and dance. Do get in touch if you have any questions or would like to hear more pieces from a particular show. All instruments performed/programmed by myself unless otherwise stated.
1. The White Raven. From Blackshaw Theatre‘s Gormenghast: Titus Groan, which had a run at the Actor’s Church, Covent Garden in 2012. Flute: Rachel Weber; Cello: Millie Cook.
2. Fuchsia’s Theme. Also from Gormenghast: Titus Groan. Flute: Rachel Weber; Cello: Millie Cook.
3. Change in the Air. Written for a dance production by Shooby Ballinger in 2010.
4. Magical Dance. From Gap Rep Theatre’s production of The Tempest in 2009. Flute/piccolo: Rachel Weber.
5. Opening. From M.A.D.E Theatre’s Serendipity Cottage, written by David Taylor, directed by Rebecca Frecknall.
6. Jake Finishes the Novel. Also from Serendipity Cottage.
7. A Hopeful Theme. Also from Serendipity Cottage.
8. Ending. Also from Serendipity Cottage.
9. The Endless Lens. From the R&D of An Anthology of Images by See It In Your Head. Directed by Rebecca Frecknall.
10. Piano Haze. Also from An Anthology of Images.
11. Cue 5. From a documentary by Julie Bates, Tribal Art: Ancient Tattoos in the Modern World.
12. Anipattern. Composed for a short film of the same name.
14. Scandinavian Waterfalls.